Monday, September 28, 2009

Crazy past few months!!!

So, these past few months have been crazy! I don't know how many people have found me on here yet and how many of them spy on me by secretly following my blog, so I can't be too personal on here and share all of my dirty, little secrets. It will suffice to say that I am much, much happier than I have been in the last several decades of my life! I have people, friends, that I know love me and accept me and that would make anyone feel special. I once saw a quote that speaks to me- "It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not." Isn't that so great?! I mean, so simple and honest, yet so complex and deep! It was a French guy that said it though, so... But, I digress. Well, really I can't think of anything else to say, so I guess I'm done actually.

No comments: