Monday, September 14, 2009

SICK!!!

I hate being sick! I mean, I don't mind the days off of work, but more than that and I get bored. Not to mention the whole "being sick" part... I slept a lot of the day, watched some T.V. made some food (hotdogs for breakfast because it's fast and I was hungry and ramen for lunch because it is pretty fast too and the broth was warm and good). I wrote some emails and goofed around on Facebook a bit too. Talked to a friend on the phone, oh, and did some laundry because I was wearing my last pair of undies and had to resort to wearing an undershirt because I didn't have any real shirts to wear. Now I have to see what I can find for dinner then be up for a while and then take some NyQuil and go to bed. It will be good to get back to work tomorrow. I feel bad because, like, 8 people called in sick today and so they were way under staffed and way busy. Anyway...off to find food. Toodles!

No comments: