Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Love Has Gone Away

It's only been four days since my love has gone away.
And it feels like it has already been forever and a day.
My emotions run strong and I can't keep them at bay!
This heart still aches, but it will become easier I pray.

How can I live happily when my heart is now so empty?
The one who taught me how to love isn't here to love me.
It's like I have lost the best part of my world so suddenly.
I'm left here to survive without the one who makes me happy.

I'd give you anything you wanted if you would just come home.
I don't want to be so sad away from you, but I feel so alone!
And I know it upsets you that tears are something prone
To happen, but I don't have a heart that's made of stone.

Do you hate me when I say hurtful things because I don't see?
Like when I think you don't hurt inside being away from me?
I know I can be selfish and not consider what your feelings may be.
But, I hope you still remember that I will love you, dear, eternally.

No comments: