Sunday, June 13, 2010

Desperately wanting...

Somehow I got off schedule with my blogging and I haven't be able to get back to it. I really don't care because I don't think anyone reads my blogs except for the person that they are intended for, and I don't even think that he reads them as much as I would like for him to. And he hardly ever leaves comments...that's a hint, honey- just in case you didn't figure that out.

Over the past few days I have been missing my boyfriend a lot more than normal. We talked yesterday for a bit and I started crying, which I haven't done with him for a long time. It has just been so hard for me being away from him and in some ways I hope he knows, but in other ways I hope he doesn't know- he tends to worry about me when he knows I'm sad and missing him or when I'm sad and he can't be with me, both of which are occurring right now. I can't wait until I get to be with him again in a few weeks! But, I still absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE, that our separation is still only half over! I still have to wait until August 7th until I will get to be with him for more than a few days... IT SUCKS! Don't get me wrong, it will be so wonderful to get to see him in a few weeks, but it's only going to be for 4 days and then I have to say good bye to him again for 4 weeks! I truly and whole-heartedly HATE IT!!! I'm getting anxious and impatient and I want him back already!

School is going OK. I'm doing really well in my Interpersonal Relationships class, but not so well in my Learning, Memory and Cognition class. We got our tests back on Saturday and I only got an 84% on my test! Next Saturday my group has to do our presentation and I thought that it was still 2 weeks away! Ahhhh! It's times like these, when I'm stressed and things are tough, that I wish my boyfriend were around...

1 comment:

R Clark Graham said...

Still off schedule? :P