Tuesday, June 22, 2010

so soon I can...taste it?

So, I get to fly out east and see my boyfriend in about a week! I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!! We already have some really fun things planned to do. But, what I am really excited about is getting to hold him again, see him again, kiss him again, talk to him face to face again, touch him again, and, yes, make love to him again! Lately, I have been missing him ALOT! There have been times lately where I wish he were he so he could hold me and make me feel better and make me feel like everything was ok or would be ok.
Today I said something stupid. I was being petty and said that he didn't care about me... I know for a fact that he does care about me, so why would I say that he doesn't? That is a very good question. I don't have a good answer for you. We talked it out and are back on the same picture, but I still feel that I don't deserve him. He is too good for me! Too kind, too loving, too patient, too understanding, too good! He thinks the same about me, so I guess we will have to try to convince the other person of what we see in each other :)

1 comment:

R Clark Graham said...

You've never been stupid...