Saturday, May 15, 2010

Another week...

So, another week has gone by and I am really liking my college classes! But, I am not really liking my work schedule: MW 11am-6pm with no lunch, TTh 7am-6pm with a lunch, and F 11am-5pm with no lunch. This way I can go to school and still work 40 hours a week, however it is not fun. They are not considadit at all! Shoot! (If you get it, you get it. If you don't, well, then you don't. "This is Tracy! I am on Cahuenga! OK?!"). I am learning a lot in my classes, though, and it is good to once again be using my brain for academic purposes. I am still deciding if I want to try to take an online math class (MathPass), but if I do it will probably be after I am done with my Interpersonal Relationships class. I just don't think that I can take on anymore learning while I'm working full-time! But, I have to take math because it is preventing me from taking some of the classes that I need to take for my major. There are still some classes that I can take that don't have any type of mathematical pre-requisite, but they are starting to get scarce, so I really need to hit the math after that class is over.

It has been 3 weeks since my lovely man has been away. 3 long and often sad weeks :'( I will hopefully be able to visit him next month though! Once again, after my Interpersonal Relationships class is over. I asked my Learning, Memory, and Cognition professor today if he would be OK with me missing a day and he is cool with it. I'm hoping to sell my trumpet to pay for my trip and my boyfriend said that later, if I want to get back into it, we can buy another one. As of right now, it just sits in my bedroom, so I am OK with selling it. I put it on KSL and I have already had 16 hits, so that's not so bad for having it online for only 1 day, right?

Besides that things are pretty boring. I go to work, I come home, I go to school, I do homework, I occasionally hang out with friends, but the thing I do most is miss my boyfriend because I do that when I'm doing all of the other things I mentioned, plus I do it when I'm not doing anything else. It is getting easier and having the prospect of visiting him next month helps me miss him less, but I still miss him terribly almost every moment when I'm a wake. I hope I get more used to him being gone soon...I love you, honey! I miss you so much!

No comments: