Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not getting any easier...but in ways it is...

So, me and my boyfriend have been having more arguments since he's been gone for the summer. Last week we had two and I think they might have both been about the same thing. The real reason we argue is because I miss him a lot (I mean, I really miss him a lot. Like, if it came down to visiting my family or him, I would definitely pick seeing him)! And I haven't figured out how to handle my aching heart yet, so I get frustrated and mad that he is gone and that I don't get to see him for so long and I am really just acting immature! But, I don't know what else to do! I don't want to be without him! I don't want to miss out on sharing all of the adventures he is having, hearing him laugh, seeing him smile, watching him sleep peacefully, waking up next to him and thinking how lucky I am to have found love and to have my love be someone who means the world to me. I miss all of that. I miss getting to hold him when he's had a bad day and having him hold me when I've had a bad day and just need to be held and comforted. I miss getting to run my fingers through his beautiful hair and kissing his neck. I miss having him give me that look when I've done something that he doesn't approve of. I miss grabbing his butt and tracing my finger along the edge of his lips and around his nose. I just miss everything about him... I miss everything that made me fall in love with him and I miss getting to tell him that I love him and seeing him smile. I miss you, honey, so very much :'(

No comments: