Monday, May 31, 2010

Better? Better!

I know that I usually write my blogs on Saturday, but this weekend was a bit more busy than normal. I went hiking with my friend Shane on Saturday and Sunday, I had to take my car in to get fixed (the break lights wouldn't turn off), I had dinner with Jesse on Sunday, I talked to my baby both days too (on Saturday we talked for 4 and a half hours! It was so fantastic! And I think it really was a great experience for both of us and a real turning point in our relationship while he's been away. I think it helped us feel much closer to each other despite our separation), I had lunch with Shane after hiking on Sunday too, and, then today, I had to wake up early to take Shane to the airport (I get to pick him up next Saturday too...). So, as you can see, I had a very busy weekend. Plus, throw in homework and that is even more!
Things are getting better with me and my boyfriend as far as missing each other and being able to deal with it. Really, though, I am the one who has been having the more difficult time dealing with his absence. I just love him and miss him and want to be with him again so much that it is hard to distract myself from thoughts of him! "I see your face in every flower. Your eyes in the stars above. It's just the thought of you, the very thought of you, my love!" I hear a song and it reminds me of him. I see other couples holding hands or laughing together and it makes me wish I was with him. I just truly and absolutely yearn to be with him again! And can you blame me?! He is pretty damn cute! And cuddly and sexy and funny and all of those things that make someone desirable! I do get to see him in about a month though. I'll see him over the 4th of July weekend (I fly in June 30th and fly back out on July 5th), then I will see him again about a month after that, and then we come back to Utah and move into our new love nest the next weekend... Mmmm, sounds dreamy! I cannot wait for this summer to be over with! But, like I said, it is getting easier to be away from him. I still do have my times when I miss him so bad and I cry. However, it is not for as long as it used to be and my crying sessions are much fewer than before. So, for now, I wait and wish and pray for the time to go by quickly and then I will get to be in his warm, loving arms again :) I love you so much, baby!