Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life is getting better...ish.

I noticed that my last blog entry was a week ago and I was thinking that I could handle doing weekly blog updates, so that is what I will plan to do :) My dearest has officially been gone for two weeks now and I think I am doing much better over-all. He has recently been telling me more that he misses me and loves me. Now, I have always known and remembered that me loves me, but a boyfriend likes to hear that he is missed once in a while! Especially, if he has had a hard time missing his most dearest and has let that dear person know that constantly without the same kind of emotional reciprocation...

I'm a little bit needy. I am a bit self-centered. I am a bit inconsiderate too. However, I am also giving, loving, thoughtful, caring. My boyfriend is the greatest gift I have received in this life! Every time I get to see him or talk to him I feel like I just won the lottery! It is important to me that my lover never forget how much he means to me, how much I love him, how much my life would suck without him.

This semester I am taking a class that will help me have a better relationship with him. My Psychology of Interpersonal Relationships class will give me the knowledge that I will need to have better communication with him and learn what skills are important to have a more fulfilling relationship with him! I want to live the rest of my life with him. And I want him to never have any reason to find happiness with anyone else! I want us to be happy together for the remainder of our days on this world. Love does not conquer all! That is a romantic lie! Relationships take work and I am willing to do whatever I need to do to insure our continued love and happiness! You can thank me later, honey :)

1 comment:

R Clark Graham said...

I'm interested to hear what your class will teach you. You'll have to keep me updated :)